6 - 8 Hours
Montalcino and its wineries: between Brunello and Red Wine
This private tour will take you to one of the most typical areas of the Sienese province: the Brunello and Rosso di Montalcino vineyards and the town of Montalcino You will visit two wineries where you will taste both the famous Brunello di Montalcino wine and the lesser-known but still excellent Rosso di Montalcino wine. During the tour, it is also possible to have a light lunch at one of the two wineries or visit the Tempio del Brunello, a recently conceived museum complex where the history of one of the most famous wines in the world and which gives its name to the complex is illustrated: Brunello. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Sample Brunello di Montalcino wine in a historic wine cellar.
- Take photographs of unforgettable landscapes
- Walk through the alleys of Montalcino and enter inside the well-preserved fortress
- Customise your private tour according to your needs
The price includes
- 2 Brunello and Rosso di Montalcino wine tastings
- Light lunch instead of 1 of the 2 tastings
- Driver at disposal all day (upon request)
The price does not include
- Tickets for unscheduled visits not included
- Meals not included
- Meeting point: to be decided with client
There is no immediate confirmation. To proceed with the booking, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp to 003932804447
- A deposit of 30% of the total amount is required at the time of booking. The balance will be requested 7 days before departure or at the same time as the booking if made within a week of making the booking.
- In case of cancellation of the booking by the client from 7 days to 48 hours before the departure of the tour, a penalty of 30% of the total will be applied; for cancellations within 48 hours before the departure of the tour, a penalty of 100% of the total will be applied.
View Larger Map