Sunset aperitif on the towers of Piazza del Campo
Private walking tour along the medieval streets of Siena leading to Piazza del Campo following the ancient route that the historical procession takes twice a year, on 02 July and 16 August, before the start of the Palio. The guide will make you experience those magical moments with your imagination. At the end you can enjoy a suggestive aperitif served on an ancient tower of one of the buildings surrounding the Piazza del Campo from where you can admire the Torre del Mangia in all its majesty.
- Discover Siena’s historic centre in the late afternoon, quietly, when most of the tourists have already left.
- Stop and take great photos of the city’s sights in the evening lightple
- After the tour, sit back and enjoy an aperitif, accompanied by tasty snacks
The price includes
- Authorized local guide
- Aperitif with snack
The price does not include
- Tickets for unscheduled visits not included
- Lunch or dinner not included
- Meeting point: at Piazza del Duomo at 17.30pm
- Disabled accessibility: no
- Languages: tour available in different languages on request
- Participants: 2 to 15
- There is no immediate confirmation. To proceed with the booking please send a request to email@example.com or via WhatsApp to 0039 3280444447
- A deposit of 30% of the total amount is required at the time of booking. The balance will be requested 7 days before departure or at the same time as the booking if made within one week of making the booking.
- In the event of cancellation of the booking by the client between 7 days and 48 hours before the departure of the tour, a penalty of 30% of the total will be applied; for cancellations within 48 hours before the departure of the tour, a penalty of 100% of the total will be applied.
View Larger Map