Florence was a medieval commercial and financial center and one of the richest cities of the time. It is considered the cradle of the Renaissance and has been called the “Athens of the Middle Ages”. The 3-hour orientation tour starts in Piazza della Repubblica and covers the most important monuments, churches and squares that have changed the urban structure of the city over the centuries. Together we will learn about the entire history of this extraordinary city: from its foundation in Roman times, to the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, admiring the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio.
- Discover Florence’s century-old history with a licensed local tour guide.
- Be enchanted by Florence’s most renowned monuments
- Stroll along Ponte Vecchio with its traditional goldsmith stores
- Customize the tour according to your preferences
The price includes
- Guided tour
The price does not include
- Tickets for unscheduled visits not included
- Meals not included
- Meeting point to be defined with the customer
- Instant confirmation: no
- Accessibility for the disabled: yes
- Guide: yes
- Languages: tour available in different languages upon request
View Larger Map