6 - 8 Hours
From the past to the modernity – a walk into Chianti’s wineries
With this full day’s tour you will discover one of Tuscany's most significant territories and one that has always played a fundamental role in people's lives, Chianti. Always a working land, first for forests and then for grapes and olives, the Chianti of today is very different from that of the past.
With this tour we want to show you what it means to "make wine": you will make an initial visit to a traditional winery, with the architecture of the typical Tuscan rural farm.
After some free time free lunch, we will give you a tour of a modern winery, of our times but no less fascinating for the combination of the past and the modern.
- Taste a fine Chianti Classico wine
- Take beautiful photographs of the Chianti hills
- Departure every Tuesday
The price includes
- Drivers available for the whole day (on request)
- Wine tasting in two Chianti Classico wineries. Upon request, it is also possible to replace a tasting with a light lunch paired with the tasting
The price does not include
- Tickets for unscheduled visits not included
- Meals not included
- Meeting point: upon request
- The itinerary includes: enchanting day in Chianti hills
- Instant confirmation: yes
- Reservations will be accepted by 3 pm of the day before the departure of the tour
- In case of cancellation by the customer from 7 days to 48 hours before the departure of the tour, a penalty of 30% of the total will be applied; for cancellations in the 48 hours preceding the departure of the tour a penalty of 100% of the total will be applied.
- Accessibility for the disabled: yes
- Guide: yes
- Languages: tour available in Italian and English
View Larger Map