Florence: the Medici dynasty
A tour lasting up to 3 hours will take you on a journey through the history of the Medici, Italy’s most famous and prestigious dynasty. They ruled Florence for 300 years, from Cosimo the Elder to Giangastone. The Medici and Florence lived through an era of splendor and one of decline. We will start the tour with their first residence, the Riccardi Palace, then move on to the Medici Chapels and their second residence in the city, ending at the Pitti Palace, their third and final palace.
- Discover Florence’s century-old history with a licensed local tour guide.
- Discover interesting facts and anecdotes about the history of the Medici family
- Admire the splendid Medici residences
- Customize the tour according to your preferences
- At the end of the guided tour enjoy some free time in Florence
- On request it is possible to book a car with driver for the whole day.
The price includes
- Guided tour
The price does not include
- Entrance fees and meals not included
- Meeting point to be defined with the customer
- The itinerary includes: Via Camillo Cavour, Via dei Gori, Piazza San Lorenzo, Piazza de’ Pitti
- Instant confirmation: no
- Accessibility for the disabled: yes
- Licensed guide: yes
- Languages: tour available in different languages upon request