Art, engines and… relaxation
In the morning a driver will pick you up at your hotel and take you to Siena, where you will meet an authorized local guide, who will take you on a guided tour lasting about two and a half hours, during which you will get to know and appreciate the wonders of a city that is considered a perfect example of medieval architecture. The guide will adapt the tour to your needs, together with her you will walk along the main street, you will enter inside the Duomo where you will see the masterpieces of Michelangelo, Donatello and other great artists, then you will end your tour in Piazza del Campo, one of the most beautiful squares in the world, where for centuries the fascinating Palio race has been held, and where you will discover all kinds of interesting details and facts. At the end of the visit your driver will take you to the Siena Go-kart Track where you will have a tasty lunch break, featuring typical Tuscan products. In the afternoon, the more daring can put themselves to the challenge with a few sessions on the track, racing at full speed on go-karts, while lovers of relaxation will be accompanied to the nearby spa to immerse themselves in wellness.
- Discover Siena’s historic center with a local tour guide.
- Enter inside Siena Cathedral, where you can admire the famous marble floor, the works of Michelangelo, Donatello, Pinturicchio and Bernini.
- Relax while your personal driver takes you to your tour destinations
- Enjoy a great lunch of local products.
- In the afternoon you can choose whether to challenge yourself for a few hours at full speed in a go-kart or if you prefer to relax at the spa
- Customize your tour according to your needs
The price includes
- Local guide
- Drivers available for the day
- Entrance to the spa or go-kart rental for 2 sessions
The price does not include
- Tickets for unscheduled visits not included
- Meals not included
- Meeting point in the hotel lobby
- The itinerary includes: Basilica San Domenico, Banchi di Sopra, Piazza del Campo, Duomo
- Entrance to Siena Cathedral
- For those who opt for relaxation, we recommend bringing a swimming costume
- Instant confirmation: no
- Accessibility for the disabled: yes
- Skip the line at the ticket office: yes
- Guide: yes
- Languages: tour available in different languages upon request